Tuesday, November 13, 2012

6 Months Old

Oct 30th was Margot's 6 month birthday!  Can't believe she is half a year old already.  She is growing, growing, growing.  At our appointment, Margot weighed 18 pounds and 4 ounces (80%).  She continues to develop well.  Currently, Margot can sit on her own and has figured out how to move from a sitting position to laying on her belly.  No crawling yet, but she can scoot backwards and turn herself in a circle.  She continues to love books and things that make noise (such as rattles).  Margot also really loves the jumping exersaucer and plays in it most days while I make dinner.  What a great babysitter!  We are continuing to try new foods also.  To date I have made her peas, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, apples, pears, mangoes, parsnips, and bananas.  So far, she really likes to eat and I have really enjoyed making her food.  Here are our 6 month pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment